Wednesday 12 February 2014

Happy Birthday Christina Ricci

I've got to be honest i'm not the biggest fan of Christina Ricci, but my wife is. So, "we" decided to feature the the Adams Family star today. I kinda fancied her a bit in casper when I was a young teen myself but she's never really grabbed me in a particular role, with the exception of After.Life, which was an interesting concept and the nudity was believable. Gratuitous yes, but it worked.

Speaking of which, lets have a look at some of her nude scenes.

Are you a girl? do you like Christina, has she inspired you at all? let us know in the comments?

Videos

Prozac Nation (2001, Age - 21)



CHRISTINA RICCI TOPLESS by samguitargod

Black Snake Moan (2006, Age - 26) 



Christina Ricci in Nude Black Snake Moan by Celeb_Hank

After.Life (2009, Age - 29) 



christina ricci after life HDTV 06 by still-life-caps

Bel Ami (2012, Age - 32) 



Christina Ricci in Bel Ami by junitorfaos

No comments:

Post a Comment