Monday 13 February 2017

What a wekend

Oh my word we've been waiting for this weekend for what feels like a decade. We've been playing with a couple (She:A he:O) for near enough 10 years if not longer. After having met in our late teens and the first night we met we had some naked fun with our own partners in the same room. We have been the best of friends with these guys ever since. Our relationship bloomed over the years and eventually we all slept together a few years ago but all decided this was a bit far to go and may have too much of an impact on our friendship.



That "we thought" was the end of that, of the sexual portion of the relationship. Until new year 2016/2017, we all spent hours fucking each-others brains out! Brill. Shortly after, we all decided to have a night away. We booked it for this weekend just gone, which was my wife's birthday. I knew things were going to be serious when my wife ordered a strap on to try out on A, and told me she had discussed with her that they would both like to try using it!

Ok, so this is a first straight away, up to this point we have always just let things happen. It just kind of became a think that happened some evenings after a few drinks. But now, not only are we all open to the idea of full swap, but we are planning an evening specifically for this purpose!

I tend to plan by nature so now that I had an idea it was going to happen (but still a lot of nervous apprehension that it might not) I had time to plan.

And boy did I plan, I posted on reddit to get ideas. Wrote a spreadsheet of scenarios on how to optimise our time to get the most out of it (you may think this is sad, but read on for the outcome!). I even started shaving my balls over a week before to have them smooth and avoid any rashes for the night! Finally I stated working-out and managed to shift a stone of bodyweight in the 5 weeks I had to prepare. We wanted our friends to have an amazing time, during these 5 weeks my wife asked me if we were interested in some separate room action. I've always been curious about this, I love to watch my wife pleasure guys/girls and get pleasured. But if we were to play in separate rooms, this is the couple I'd want to do it with. I took my previous list of scenarios, showed my wife and we added several more. We even invented a game we could play which we will share the details of in a separate post (we decided to aim for Scenario J).

Finally after the weeks of hard work, the day was here. Personally, I was so excited and nervous I completely couldn't concentrate at work on the Friday before. And doubt I'll be able too when I return, as the memories come flooding back through the fog of my hangover. My wife and I also decided not to cum for a week before. My wife as she finds it difficult to climax anyway through sex and wanted it to build to boiling point, and me in a show of solidarity and because I wanted my next orgasm to be epic!

The day arrived and we picked them up and had a fun car journey to the town we were staying in. We had some flirty conversation on the way, but I was still unsure if anything would actually happen. I was quite sure it would, as we had a bag of sex toys, lube and equipment. But you know, what if one of us freaks last minute!

I decided to test the waters as we went to a restaurant for a meal, sitting across from A, I slipped off my shoe and started rubbing her pussy under the table with my foot as she tried to order her meal keeping a straight face. It was cute watching her and after the meal she exclaimed to my wife and O how I'd put her off when ordering as I was playing with her.

My wife smiled and said,"is that it? we were playing the whole time!"

A slight jealous moment kicked in here, I don't know why but sometimes jealousy just comes in waves. It will happen at times in this lifestyle and often for unexplainable reasons. I've managed to justify it to myself to not react, be aware and think on the reasons why this bothers me later. Just so I can decide if it is a problem or just a latent reaction I don't need to worry about.

We then did a small amount of shopping in town (my wife needed new Bras) and they  (she and A) need to nip to a sex shop and get a bullet vibrator for the strap-on they had purchased. We all decided it was too cold to shop anymore (maybe we'll come back in summer). Lets get some alcohol and go back to the lodge.

At the lodge, (which was fantastic) we settled in, I took some prepared bags upstairs for part of my plan. That' s when I saw the bed! This thing is huge. I never twigged from the description in the booking page, but this bed was 8ft wide!



The photos do not do it justice. It was at least 3 times as wide as it was long. You could easily sleep 5 people in here. If this isn't a lodge specifically made by or for swingers. The owners must be incredibly naive.

We were briefly shown around the site by the owner and we settled in for the evening. Sat around the table, the conversation just immediately started.


  • Right guys "ground rules", a very important step, especially in separate room play as it can kill a night if someone oversteps the bounds.
  • We covered "same as last time" Full swap including sex is fine.
  • If someone is not comfortable doing something in particular, nobody should allow it. just so that nobody is thinking Wow, she does this but my wife doesn't or vice versa.
  • Essentially all we ruled out was, Anal, Guys ejaculating inside girls (O is sterilised, I'm not........ yet) and cum in the girls mouths. A is not into this or Anal.
  • Finally, separate room play is a go. (my stomach twisted at this with apprehension but my nerves lit up with excitement).
I asked for 10 minutes so I could prepare, (I knew what my wife was planning with O). I know A very well, and i know she likes oral, she likes to relax, she likes to be romanced.

I prepared the bedroom  pictured above, with candles and a scent burner with her favourite smell (my wife found out which one she liked) I laid out towels on the bed and set some relaxing music playing I had massage oil prepared. I'd told A I had a surprise for her which I knew would make her a little anxious as (like me) she does not do well with surprises. but my wife had reassured her she would love it and as I was preparing whispered my plan to O who also reassured A she would love it).

I called her upstairs and welcomed her into the candlelit room, she was amazed. I told her I wanted to relax her, I would like her to undress when I leave the room and place a towel over herself for privacy. I left and allowed her to change. I saw my wife and O, I kissed my wife and asked her to have fun as she lead O by the hand toward the shower room.

I waited a short while and knocked on the door asking A if she was ready. she was. I entered and introduced myself as Carlos in my best Mediterranean accent. Although it was politely suggested, I don't do the accent. I'm good at accents. It's not like I walked in screeching "my name is Jeff". But still, I obliged. We talked as I rubbed her down to some relaxing ambient sounds. I had warmed the oil in a bowl of boiling water and I watched a video guide on my laptop as I proceeded through the routine. Relaxing her back and neck, the top of her ass, her legs. I was very courteous and stayed I waited a short while and knocked on the door asking A if she was ready. she was. I entered and introduced myself as Carlos in my best Mediterranean accent. Although it was politely suggested, I don't do the accent. I'm good at accents. It's not like I walked in screeching "my name is Jeff". But still, I obliged. We talked as I rubbed her down to some relaxing ambient sounds. I had warmed the oil in a bowl of boiling water and I watched a video guide on my laptop as I proceeded through the routine. Relaxing her back and neck, the top of her ass, her legs. I was very courteous and stayed professional as I touched her body, focusing on releasing areas of tension. But I wanted her so bad. It wasn't made any easier as I could hear my wife screaming in the next room. I was doing this to turn A on so that she'd really want me but it was having the same affect on me, I wanted her. I could feel myself becoming rock hard as we went on.

I suggested we play a game, kind of like truth or dare, which we played when we were younger to  as I touched her body, focusing on releasing areas of tension. But I wanted her so bad. It wasn't made any easier as I could hear my wife screaming in the next room. I was doing this to turn A on so that she'd really want me but it was having the same affect on me, I wanted her. I could feel myself becoming rock hard as we went on.

I suggested we play a game, kind of like truth or dare, which we played when we were younger to slowly bring us nervously into some play time. Except this time, there would be no dare. simply, I ask a question, she asks a question. We learned a lot about each-other as I continued removing her tensions. I asked her how long she's wanted to funk me or if it just happened. she said it just happened but she had a dream about it once. We joked that I was able to make her dreams come true. She asked me the same and I told her I've wanted her since we first met.

By now the sounds from the next room had died down and the shower had been turned off my wife and O were already done, I told A that I had decided that I wanted to give her something she has never experienced or expected from me. I'm normally very forward in a joking way always commenting on how much I love breasts or want to see them, cheeky requests like, can you flash me.

I told her that I wasn't going to touch her, As I moved the towel I covered her so I could not see any private areas. My wife had tole me that she rolled her eyes when A found out I was making "plans". A prefers a more spontaneous approach. I told A I knew about that and I set mylelf 2 objectives. One, I was going to get an apology for her rolling her eyes at my planning (before I could finish the sentence she was apologising) and Two, I would not touch her until she asked me to.

Laying on her back now, I massaged her legs, as I rubbed her inner thigh I made sure to caress her as close to her pussy as I could go without touching her. concentrating on this point for a little longer than any other area, she started opening her legs for me, I knew now she was waning me to touch her. and i wanted to touch her too.,but i didn't, not yet. I covered her leg and covered the area of her breasts with a smaller towel. As i lowered the larger towel from beneath, exposing her soft abdomen but leaving her breasts covered, she grabbed my wrist and told me she is self conscious about her body. I softly placed my hand flat on her, just above her pussy leant over and whispered in her hear that I think she is beautiful as i came up I softly brushed her lips with mine and gently kissed her. as I came away she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled be back to her lips and kissed me. I allowed her too, I wanted to stop but I wanted to kiss her back. Eventually I convinced myself to pull away and she looked upset. I said I still have work to do and reminded her she hasn't asked me yet.

I massaged her stomach and her upper chest, the warm oils over the surface of her soft skin made her body shimmer in the candlelight. I went to get some more oil as she had heard me do several times. although this time I got some lube and warmed it between my palms. As I slowly removed the small towel covering her breasts her nipples became instantly hard as they met the cool air. Taking a second to look at her, my excitement went beyond boing point, I wanted her "now". I asked her if she was tense anywhere else, of if there was any more I could do to relax her. The reply was expected. "I want you inside me" in one fluid movement, my lubed fingers slid below the towel covering her pussy, I kissed her, she kissed be back hard. I kissed harder. I massaged the outside of her throbbing clit. the lube was unnecessary, she was so incredibly wet. My fingers slipped in with ease. as I started to pull at her G-spot she undid my trousers with one hand, grabbed my cock and pulled me into her mouth. As I fucked her I could feel her pussy tighten, bringing her close to climax I could her her juices sloshing against my fingers. she was about to squirt, but she had never done it before. The thought of it was more than i could handle and I nearly exploded in her mouth (this was a no-no).

I pulled out and had to stop and compose myself. She kissed me and told (not asked) me to fuck her. Yes madam. I obliged, I entered her tight hole and it was like I hadn't left her mouth. As i pushed her pussy opened to accept me deeper, as I pulled it tightened to hold me inside. her pussy was literally sucking my cock. She screamed as aI thrusted, she call "oh god" She said my name and looked me in the eyes. I hadn't cum in over a week and this was beyond what I could handle. As i pulled out my cum covered her pussy and stomach, underneath her breasts and even on her shoulder. I leant over and kissed her. She thanks me and we lay for a few minutes to gather out thoughts.

We got up and I was curious as to what my wife had gotten up to, I peered down stairs and could see O from the back thrusting into her with her legs behind her head. she was screaming again.

I took A by the hadn't and walked her to the bathroom, I suggested we clean the oil off her. I flicked on the shower and pulled her in. AS we washed each other  we kissed and let the warm water flow over our bodies. As she turned for me to wash her back she reached behind herself and grabbed my cock. Here we go again I guess. I found her hole with my fingers and she leant forward, I entered her again with my cock and fucked her quickly but we weren't at an optimal position. As I pulled out she turned around to face be again. Staring at me she move the shower away from our bodies and to the wall. She lowered herself and took me into her mouth again.



She took me deep, she licked my shaft, licked the end as she went back to taking me deep into her mouth again she started plating with my ass hole. I wasn't sure I was into this, it was a bit odd but interesting. then she started sucking my balls and that was incredible, as she sucked my sensitive balls and played with my ass she tugged at my shaft. This was the most intense (in the way of new and interesting) blowjob id had in years. in one deft motion her hand and mouth switched. she started cupping my balls and taking me deep into her mouth again. as she did this she pushed a finger straight up my ass. Im not sure if it was from shock or pleasure but as she sucked my cock ans fingered my ass I was about to cum again. (again the mouth is a no-no) I warned her and pulled away. but she clamped on with her mouth, nodded and mumbled "OK". Oh my go, she was going to let me Cum in her mouth, she even wanted me to. But it was too late. I have good control with my wife who likes a warning and insn't too comfortable with cum in her mouth. I was able to immediately shut my mind down to the feelings so that I didn't do something she wouldn't like. She continued to suck and finger and I let it happen, but I knew I wouldn't cum now, so I enjoyed the feeling until I became too sensitive to carry on.

I pulled her to me and played with her pussy some more, even in the shower I could tell how much wet was coming from her. I lifted her leg and entered her again. I fucked her and my cock was numb from such a change in the frequency of use. over the last week. we continued kissing and fucking until I slipped on one of the empty shampoo bottles. and nearly fell over.

We decided to take a break........ I thought as she climbed out of the shower. she put a towel on the floor and told me to lied down. And I mean told me, It's cold I said as the large bathroom had 2 doors, it was the middle of winter and there was a strong breeze. Shut up and lie down she said and I lay shivering as she rode me. she stopped shortly after and I asked what was up. It's freezing she said.

I kissed her and we got dressed in the complimentary bath robes.

She went downstairs, I blew out the still butning candles and followed shortly after.

O and my wife were sitting on the couch. She smiled at me and asked if I had fun. oh yes I said. There was water all over the floor downstairs and A exclaimed "What Happened". They had spilled a few drinks apparently. And not even in the throws of passion, they had literally tripped over them.

We chilled and talked for a bit, my wife and O had fucked in the shower then again on the couch, they did not recommend the couch as it splits into about 8 small stools. (noted)

We all wanted to go in the hot tub except O who was happy to just stay in and chill. I half-jokingly advised, "I'm still gonna touch your wife". Just to test the waters that everything was coo. he nodded it's cool, he just wanted to rest (and to be honest a large part of me wanted to. Batman was on the TV as well, I could watch Batman.

We went to the hot tub and got in. I immediately removed my shorts and held them under the water so nobody would know. A quickly realised when she felt them against her foot. she asked me if I;d removed them and I nodded. I turned to my wife and told her it was her turn. She removed her bikini top and draped it over the side. I put my shorts there too.

We both looked at A and I said "your turn" she had a full swimming costume on and she said she was worried people would see her. We looked around, I could tell nobody could see. The other lodges were at an angle where they couldn't see into the gazebo where the tub was located. and the gardens were empty, we hadn't seen a single other person in the whole time were were there apart from the owner.



I left it for a bit as we relaxed. I was on one side with my wife and A on the other. We talked about how much fun we were having and I got between them by asking if they had seats on their side higher than mine as I was only just able to keep my head above water. I sat between them and put my hand between both if their legs. they both opened to allow me access. I slid off my wife's bottoms and placed she placed them on the side. as she moved away to do this I turned and kissed A, she kissed me back, but had become very timid from the passion she had earlier. I wasn't sure if this was from the lack of her husband, the fact my wife was here "watching", worried she would be seen by someone outside of the gazebo or she wasn't into it anymore. I decide not to push and just as I began to pull away another hand met mine between A's legs, my wife. as I looked up from kissing A's neck, I saw that my wife and her were kissing. My wife was pulling down her straps and I joined in with the other arm. A allowed us to undress her and I placed her outfit with our own. as I dis my wife straddled A and kept kissing her. I sat and watched, playing with myself under the water. Watching them enjoy each other was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

My wife pulled away and gestured to me to go over to A, I slid over and sat between A's legs, leaned in and kissed her. I throbbing cock found her hole and she welcomed me in. I sucked her as my wife watched and played with herself.

We fucked for a short while until the bubbles stopped blowing exposing outr bodies from behind the masquerade of frothy water. A moved away and explained she is worried about being seen. We all tried playing some more but did not get much traction. A dressed and returned to the lodge as my wife and I talked and played. and my wife told me what she and O had been doing and that they could hear A screaming upstairs. She told me she wanted to cum whilst watching me fuck A. We fucked for a while but I couldn't cum. For one, we were in a shared hot tub and 2 by dick had gone beyond the point of pleasure and I was aching so much from the memory that A was going to let me cum in her mouth I lost feeling. My wife gave me a hug and said, well, at least it's not completely off the cards now. That didn't help, my dick got somehow harder and I started to get worried it would literally pop. I needed a break. I didn't want one, I needed one.

We braved the elements to get dressed and close the hot tub. we walked back to the lodge, expecting O and A to be talking or fucking. O had fallen asleep and A was cuddling him. we welcomed us back to the room. We got ourselves some drinks and joined them on the sofa. Batman was finished and we watched the end of Pitch perfect 2, love that film.

We all talked and had a laugh for a while, the drink was flowing now and my memory of the night starts getting foggy. I know that O woke up and we talked, he finally saw the bed (which he'd completely missed earlier and shouted that he wants to try it out)


I had another part of my "plan" to try out, I told A that She needed to get dressed. I also got dressed. I told her that my wife had told me she likes role-play but O isn't really into it any more. I'd never really done role play but was willing to give it a go, I'd read a few scenarios online and decided that I could try out, I'm a boss and A is at the end of her 3 month probation and has to give me a reason to keep her job. It's a classic. A bit "Casting Couch" but I've been a boss before and I've seen loads of casting couch videos. I could ad-lib this. So I thought.

Let's just say, it did not go well. When asked by her, where do we work the first thing that came into my head was sexy a massage parlour which only came into my head as my wife has been watching a show called The Client List. I stumbled through weak explanations as to why she was being fired, and I tried to bring the conversation to more of a sexual nature by discussing the benefits some other employees had. i think I killed it dead when i started a line of conversation regarding amputee fetishes. I won't repeat what was said, but the fact that A's response was "did you really just say that?" was a bad sign. I tried to continue but it had lost all momentum and I almost literally fired her and told her to get out of my office and collect her things.

But at least I tried and she was thankful. she left the room for a minute and I re-arranged the room back to what it was. when she returned I was sat on the bed contemplating options to have some more fun with her and swiftly move her thoughts away from my failed attempt. I must have looked like a little boy waiting for mum to come in and tell him off (new roleplay idea? No).

We talked and there are specific scenarios she likes (so when we say "she likes Role-Play", turns out she likes a specific roleplay) we adapted a a favourite of hers to the room we were in. and I let her take the lead. We played a scenario where we are just best friends (we are) and we both have partners (we do) but were forced into a situation where we are in an intimate position. We pretended we were staying at someones house and that we had been forced to share a bed. I undressed to the clothes I normally sleep in (underwear). and she undressed too. My jaw nearly hit the floor when i saw what she had been wearing under her clothes. She had a silky black nightie with a lacy red bust. a matching bra, and I couldn't see what colour underwear she had on (if any). Memories of the previous failure had shattered and i was instantly hard again. I turned off the light before she noticed and jumped into bed. She climbed into the single bunk with me. We talked about having partners, being young again, never having slept with anyone, her innocent character was driving me crazy and I knew what she was wearing under the covers too. I concentrated on the role and we talked, her boyfriend didn't appreciate her, I was unsure of how to kiss or touch girls. As friends we practised kissing, I showed her other ways I had kissed girls, I liked her pussy and went through the full alphabet until she came. we reassured each-other we weren't cheating as it was just practise. It felt childish and awkward, but i was so turned on and the fact that she had cum was a confidence booster. We coul hear O and my wife again in the other room. I heard my wife screaming. and it got me hot. A and I hugged for a while after she came and we went back to kissing. she was holding my cock and pulled it toward her. she tole me that just the tip isn't cheating and slid me inside of her we used a toy on her as I fucked her until she came again. as she did I pulled out and came all over her pussy and almost on her nightwear. After we came we sat basking in the afterglow for several minutes talking and giggling like school children. Until my wife and O where audibly finished finished.

We all went downstairs where my wife admitted she came, through no other means than penetrative sex with O. I don't remember her doing this as it's been so long since she has with me, so it must have been some really great sex. 

We all talked and watched the end of some films then we decided it's time to go to bed. My wife and A headed up first as O and I tidied up the downstairs, locked up and went to join them. I went to  join A in the bed, hopeful for some last minute action but A did not want to move. I half took the hint and still trying my luck climbed in between her and my wife. as O came in and saw us he went to join my wife but A asked him to sleep with her. He asked her to budge over so he wasn't sleeping next to me, she didn't want to move. I quickly got out of the way realising that nothing else was going to happen. A moved next to my wife and O climbed in on the far end. I climbed in behind my wife so we were guy-girl-girl-guy. I left to get some drinks as I'd realised I'd become quite dehydrated I wanted to find some place to masturbate and think on the fun we had just had, but could not find the energy. I grabbed a jug of cordial and water and went back upstairs. read some of my book on my phone and promptly fell asleep.

When I awoke, I thought i had felt my wife's hand on my cock, but I may have dreamt it, sleepily I reached over and hugged my wife who was to my right, i started falling back to sleep but she kept moving keeping me awake. as I started to wake more and felt horny after my dream/memory I cupped her breast as I love to do when we are asleep, this is when I realised it wasn't my wife. A and my wife must have swapped places in the night. I froze, I stayed here for a while and played possum. then slowly as I felt A breathe, I pressed into her breast. Her nipple was below the centre of my palm I felt it get harder and harder as I gently squeezed. As he made a movement I rolled onto my back so that I could roll back and place it a bit more private. still having the excuse of "I was asleep". but as I rolled away, I realised my wife was on the other side of me. it wasn't my wife and A who swapped places, it was me and my wife. I was later told that she climbed over me in the night to get a drink and I rolled into her place so she got in behind me and went back to sleep.

At this time I had already realised that I had been turning A on by playing with her breast and well, in for a penny, in for a pound. I waited for A to move again and when she did she pulled the covers off herself, I pulled them up over me. I waited again, moving only as she moved like the worlds slowest game of chess, eventually I hit the mark i cupped the mound of her pussy, no complaints so far. Again I gently presses as i felt her move, he movements became more pronounced I pressed harder. I started to rub the edges of her lips,  she pushed and her lips opened to reveal her clit. rubbing her with a finger down each side she grabbed my cock and started to tug at me. We kissed and I put my fingers inside of her as she started to grind against me and kiss me. I felt my wife move and i stopped to hear if she was awake. she stopped moving so we continued. (we had already agreed that the weekend was a free-for -all and this was pre-approved. I just didn't want to disturb her sleep) My wife moved again and A told her i was trying to make her cum again (with my left had I might add). Just at this point I had finally found A's clit and was going to town on it. As A came again she grabbed my cock hard. I rolled on my back as she finished and moved on to my wife who accepted my hand exploring her pussy now too. A was still playing with my cock as my wife started to kiss me. i put my arms around both of their necks opening myself up for them to do whatever they liked. I lay there kissing them both as they played with my balls and cock. I pulled a and my wife together and they kissed each-other. their hands left me as they explored each-other's bodies. I happily lay there and watched.

My wife asked me to fuck A whilst she watched. It wasn't up to me,  she asked A if i could fuck her and A agreed. I asked my wife to fuck her first. My wife got up and pulled her new strap on out of the bag and put it on. as she was getting dressed I put my cock in A again and fucked her. having just cum her pussy was incredibly tight. As my wife was ready she lay on the bed and i pulled out of A fearing I would cum inside of her.

My wife lay down and A rode her, they kissed and fucked. I wasn't sure of my place and began to touch and kiss them. they welcomed me in with kisses in return and they played with my cock as they fucked each-other. Being the only available sensitive area amongst their bodies i started to play with A's ass, she didn't object. She started to push agains't me. My finger slid in side her tight ass hole and she pushed against it. as she pushed herself down on the dildo i pushed my finger in further. I told her I wanted to put something bigger in. and to my surprise she said, you can try, but you better lube it up. I rushed to find the condoms and put one on. we had 2 packs and found the desensitising pack, damn, i ripped one out, pulled the desensitizing balm out of it, lubed it up and climbed behind A ready to enter her ass. the second my cock pushed against her hole she came again.

I loved it but at the same time was was deflated at another missed opportunity. but at least it may be on the cards net time.

She returned my wife's favour and my wife rode A whilst she wore a strap on. again i helped them along but my wife was struggling to cum. She asked me to fuck A again and guided my cok into A's pussy, i fucked A as whilst my wife watched and played with herself. As A came again, so did my wife. But I couldn't. I was thinking to much that i wanted to cum in A's mouth, or fuck her tight ass and have her love it.

O had gotten up during the play and gone downstairs, he asked us to continue but apologised he wasn't joining in as he felt unwell and had drank too much.

Once we were done my wife and A went downstairs, I assumed to give him his turn so I stayed away and read my book. At this time I realised it was 5am, we'd woken up around 3:30/4:00. After a while O came upstairs waved to me and went to be in the other room. I went downstairs to see what was up. I sat with my wife and A. they hadn't done anything  he was just feeling unwell from too much to drink and was very tired. he was happy with everything and ok with what had been doing.

We watched Tv foe a while and my wife went upstairs, I asked A if she fancied a quickie and she said "we can try" we kissed and touched each other again and i went doen on her. this time it hook two alphabets and a binger in her pussy and one in her ass but she came again. I could taste her juices in my mouth and she tasted incredible.

I refilled the water jug and went up to bed, she came up shortly after and disappeared to the room where O had gone. my wife and i talked, I told her that A had cum again and she kissed me to taste A in my mouth, We fucked for a while and I finally came again. and we fell asleep.

We woke to A climbing into bed next to me saying O is joining us in a few minutes, their bed was so small they weren't comfortable. O joined us and climbed in next to my wife who started playing with his cock but he fell asleep again.

We all started slowly (took about 3 hours) waking up, checking our phones, and having a laugh about the previous night. As A went in the shower I brushed my teeth, I peered round the corner and aske her if she wanted me to wash her back. she declined the offer politely. As the alcohol had worn off now I figure that may be it but i knew my wife wanted O again before we went home. I had a shower after and A when to dry and straighten her hair.

I closed the doors for my wife and O to have some private as he was finally rousing i told them to have fun. I asked A if she was ok with them fucking again and she said it was ok. I asked her if she fancied a quickie and she said she was getting ready. I got out of the way for a few but my clothes were in the room O and my wife were using and A was in the other room. I hung around nervously in the cold corridor as my teeth started chattering I had 2 options. once A was finished getting dressed I could approach the subject of having some fun again or stay in the cold and wait.

I had one last go and told A they they were fucking in the other room and that I'd like her one last time before we have to leave. She told me she was a bit sore and had a very nervous look on her face. I think her alcohol shield had worn off as much as my alcohol confidence had worn off. I took a chance, as she stood up facing away from me I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, she said no. I immediately backed off and apologised, I was just trying to see if she was nervous ad needed some encouragement. She said I could masturbate as she watched O does it for her. i said I need some help and inspiration it would be too uncomfortable. she could at least do a little strip tease for me. She sat on the bed and i kissed her. I told her I would be gentle with her. and pulled away to see her response. she kissed me back and grabbed my cock. then again she took me into her mouth and sucked me. we could hear O and my wife in the other room again. I grabbed her hand and stood her up, se said i can cum anywhere, just not on her new top. I resolved that issue by removing it. i took off her panties and left her bra on. it was the gorgeous one from the night before.  I lay her down and gently kissed her pussy. "Harder" she said, I did the alphabet a final time but she did not cum, I kissed up her body and to her lips. As I entered her she gasped "oh my god", she was tight. I fucked her hard and sucked her neck. she bit me, i loved it. Then we looked at each other, she stared into my eyes as I fucked her and I almost came inside her, i pulled out and came all over her pussy and stomach again. She lay there and we cleaned her off. she went to get up but I grabbed her toy we used the night before and used it on her clit, she came quickly as I fingered her. She told me she wanted to feel me inside of her again and I entered her as she was cumming. I could feel her pussy pulse against the sides of my cock. And fucked her to continue her orgasm and as she finally climaxed again I started to cum and pulled out getting her ass and the bed.

We met up with O and my wife and then finally started packing to leave as we had only 40 minutes left.

It was a fantastic weekend and we re all looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment